Dr. Heather Iverson
Educate. Prevent. Balance.
Dr. Heather Iverson currently lives in Nanaimo, BC with her husband and two beautiful, young boys. In her spare time, you can find her playing soccer, hiking, camping or traveling.
Her practice has evolved to include cosmetic services due to her passion for encouraging confidence and enhancing natural features in a subtle, beautiful way. Dr. Iverson now splits her time between the island and mainland (Langley, BC) to help even more patients achieve confidence.
Dr. Iverson was drawn to Naturopathic Medicine because she believes in prevention. Her education has not only trained her clinically but has also provided her with the tools to naturally support and treat patients based on their individual needs.
The conventional healthcare model makes it hard for patients to be heard, and therefore difficult to educate each individual on preventing progression of illness and disease. As a Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Iverson’s philosophy is to integrate with other health care providers when necessary, and to look at all aspects of your health and create the best treatment plan for you.
Naturopathic Medicine to Cosmetic Injections: How my career changed...
I’ve been injecting for over 5 years and I really love what I do. Did I foresee my Naturopathic career going in this direction? No, but I’m glad it did. I love boosting confidence and helping people feel more like themselves.
My practice is not about changing how you look, it is about creating a safe space for you, my patients, to talk about their preventative options and realistic results.
There are usually a few options when it comes to cosmetic injections and reaching your goals. I like to give my patients the preventative options and explain the aging process so they fully understand why I am offering what I’m offering. And so they feel 100 percent comfortable with the choices and decisions they make.⠀⠀
Professional Credentials & Certifications
- Facial Mesotherapy, Fat Reduction and Body Contouring CNPBC Board Certified
- Belkyra™ Trained and Certified Injector
- Cosmetic Injectable Filler – CNPBC Board certified
- Cosmetic Botulinum Toxin Type A – CNPBC Board certified
- Therapeutic Botulinum Toxin Type A – CNPBC Board certified
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy – CNPBC Board certified
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine – Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine
- Naturopathic Cardiac Life Saving (NCLS) & BLS/CPR – OHM
- Pharmacy Prescribing Authority – CNPBC Board certified
- Bachelor of Arts in Physical Education & Business – Vancouver Island University
- Global Health Certification & Internship through Natural Doctors International – Ometepe, Nicaragua
Let’s Find The Right Solution Together.
Each person is beautiful in their own way. I am passionate about boosting people’s confidence in a subtle, and natural way.
I offer a safe space for you to share your thoughts on areas you may want to change and ask questions about services you are curious about. There is no judgement either way. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I have been offering cosmetic injectables to men and women for over five years and am passionate about helping people feel confident and look like best versions of themselves. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Consultations are included in your treatment and very important because the services I provide are individualized. What works for one person may not work for the next. You are never pressured to follow through with a treatment if you are not comfortable for any reason.